Elite Workspace design and manufacture new portable buildings to match our client’s specific requirements, with a wide range of sizes and options available.
We have built and installed literally hundreds of new cabins over the years and our friendly team are capable and extremely knowledgeable. We pride ourselves on providing products that are high quality and have exceptional performance at very competitive prices.
The Elite range offers a specification that ensures our cabins are durable, better performing and energy efficient. All our buildings are extremely low maintenance . Each building will provide modern, pleasant and robust working environments.
For the tighter budget we also offer a standard range. Ring us for help and advice to find the right building for you.
Elite Premier features include:
- We offer a range of bespoke sizes from a gate house or single office up to large cabins up to 4.4m wide and 14.6m long.
- Plastic coated steel exterior in a choice of 20 colours.
- Galvanized steel floor which is fully insulated.
- Deeper ceiling and wall cavities to give a stronger structure and increased insulation.
- Choice of ceiling height up to 3m.
- Double glazed windows in a choice of sizes and colours.
- All buildings include low energy electric heating, lighting and sockets as standard.
- Choice of vinyl or carpet floorcoverings in a variety of colours.
- Upgraded heating or air conditioning.
- Dado trunking.
- Timber cladding & Brick slip exterior.
- Pitched Roofs
- Suspended ceiling.
- Fire and intruder alarms.
- Energy saving upgrades
All our buildings come with high specification fixtures and fittings, quality carpet or anti-slip vinyl. We only fit high quality kitchens, toilets and showers.
We highly recommend you contact us to speak to our friendly team who will help you to find the best bespoke solution, with free advice, example photos and no obligation quotations. Contact us today to find out more.
Our sister company Cabsite Portable Building Sales offer a pre-owned option for portable cabins and modular buildings. For full stock list and further information please visit www.cabsitebuildings.co.uk